Name: Kathy Gregory, RN
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone number: 770-887-7749 (740417) fax: (770-887-1233)STUDENTS WILL BE SENT HOME:
MEDICATIONS AT SCHOOL ARE PERMITTED WITH:
- If their temperature is 100.0 or higher
- If they need to be seen by a physician
- If they are actively vomiting or having diarrhea
- If the school nurse feels it is in their best interest
A Request for Administration of Medication Form must be completed by parent/guardian for each medication.
- A Parent/Guardian bringing it to school. Students may not transport medication.
- Medications must be in the original container with manufacturer's labeling.
- Prescription medication must be labeled by a pharmacy.
Please email the School Nurse if you have any further questions or call 770-887-7749 (740417)See below for instructions in downloading other forms needed:Go to the Forsyth County Website: www.forsyth.k12.ga.usGo to "Select a Link"CLINK ON District DepartmentScroll down to Student Support ServicesClick on Heath ServicesClick on FORMS...all action plans and paperwork required is there
- Medications are not carried over from school year to school year. Forms must be resigned for each school year.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school of any changes in pertinent medical information.
- Prescription medication or medication given regularly longer than two weeks will require a physician's signature.
Last Modified on April 24, 2017