The Business-School Partnership
The mission of The Alliance Academy Partners in Education program is to create and sustain a very viable and collaborative relationship with many and varied community businesses and other organizations so that we may work in tandem to help provide and enhance some new and wonderful opportunities for our students. We see each partnership as unique and look forward to planning a distinct business/school partnership that matches the strengths and resources of our business partner with the programs, opportunities, and student and staff needs at The Alliance Academy for Innovation.
Opportunities for Involvement
- Provide mentors for students.
- Sponsor academic extracurricular events. (i.e. Spelling Bee, Geography Bee, Oratorical Contest, Science Fair, Social Science Fair, Technology Fair, etc.)
- Support the media center with monetary donations to purchase many different kinds of resources - books, books on tape, tablets, chrome books, media center furniture, etc.
- Provide food, team apparel, and supplies for academic clubs.
- Volunteer and support community service day with students.
- Support staff recognition events. (There are a variety of ways.)
- Sponsor a student recognition program as we honor our Teacher/ student of the month.
- Provide monetary donations.
- Sponsor a Pathway Event or School-wide Event.
- Provide in-kind services or goods and/or discounted savings that are in line with your business offerings and resources.
- Provide scholarships for students in need for special field trips, activities, and events.
- Student Internships
- Mock Interviews
- Speaker for Class
Benefits for Business Partners
Your business promoted on our Alliance Academy for Innovation web site, “shout outs” on Facebook & Twitter, in our digital newsletter to parents, and at events.