North Forsyth High School remains committed to integrating wellness into our daily schedule. As we navigate each season of this school year, the physical, mental, emotional, social, and academic health of NFHS students continues to be a top priority.
What is the iChallenge?
- A family friendly virtual fitness challenge between schools.
- A fundraiser supporting FCS BYOT Equity Program; providing access for students in need to technology and connectivity.
When is the iChallenge?
- October 1st-31st
Who can participate?
Anyone and everyone! Friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, students, parents, community partners, etc.
When you and five friends register, your registration is free! Details available using link. Like, share, and tag Raider Nation to spread the word.
How to participate?
- Register to get your free t-shirt.
- Select “North Forsyth High School” as your team.
- Log your physical activity on the challenge website throughout the month of October. Just get moving, it all counts - Walking, Running, Swimming, Biking, Basketball, Yoga, etc.