Welcome, parents and students of the Class of 2026! We're happy you're here. Soon, you too will experience why Forsyth Central High School is THE place to be. No matter your path, we're here for you. To help you get acclimated, this site is where you can find all of the information you need to be successful during Registration 2022 and the transition to high school.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Departments
- Arts & Entertainment Institute
- Humanities Institute
- STEM Academy
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Forsyth Virtual Academy
- Learner Profile
- FCHS Mission Statement & Vision
- July (date TBA)
- Students will have the opportunity to purchase lockers
Social/Emotional Learning - The Central Wellness Center
AP Human Geography
- FCHS CTAE Pathway Guide
- FCHS CTAE Pathway Video
- FCS Career Planner
- Internship Forsyth/Work Based Learning
- Mentorship Forsyth - Job Shadowing
Fine Arts Pathways
- Why Take the Arts?
- FCHS Theatre Arts Pathway
- Forsyth Central Stage Website
- Flow Chart for Visual Arts Classes
- FCHS Visual Arts Website
- GaDOE Fine Art Diploma Seal Information
World Language Pathways
- FCHS World Languages Flyer
- FCHS World Languages Video
- World Language Pathway Seals
- Why Study French?
- Why Study German?