Welcome to the Speech Therapy Department at Matt Elementary!
Just some of the things we do:
- Screen Kindergarten and First Grade Students for speech problems.
- Address articulation, language, fluency and voice concerns in children at our school.
- Participate in Response to Intervention (RTI) for any student demonstrating difficulty with speech or language.
- Work directly with students on a weekly basis to address program requirements set out by the student's IEP.
- Collaborate with regular education and special education teachers to meet students' needs.
If you have concerns regarding a possible speech problem, please don't hesitate to contact one of us.