Parent Permission Forms are posted in Parent Portal and need to be completed by August 31, 2022.
- Yearbook and all other pictures are now 2 separate permissions – per school level request.
- COPPA is a new permission – applies to online apps for students under 13 years old.
- FERPA is a specific permission instead of imbedded in the student handbook.
- Only 1 parent needs to sign the form. The first one wins and second will always show pending. As long as 1 signs, we are good.
- Students in grades 3 -12 have to sign the form through Campus Student AFTER their parent signs.
Linked below are instructions on how to complete the forms.