Hello ! Welcome to Haw Creek's Clinic
Leigh Ann Odom, LPN
E-mail: email@example.comPhone # 678-965-5070 Ext. 421020
Please do not hesitate to call me if there is anything I can do to help your child.
COVID-19 Forsyth County Schools
Please click here to print the necessary Action Plan Form for each medical condition.
- Epipen and/or Benadryl require an Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma medications require an Asthma Action Plan
- Seizure Medications require a Seizure Action Plan
- Use the Individual Healthcare Plan for conditions not listed
- Other health condition forms are available as well
- For any medications use the Medication Administration Form
- All prescription meds will require a doctor’s signature.
Also, please contact your student’s primary care provider to see if they will need any required immunizations before school resumes in August.
Feel free to call or email me with any questions.
Wishing you all a safe and fun summer,
If your student has a diagnosed medical condition please do the following:
From the 'Clinic Forms' tab, choose the form(s) which relate to your student's condition. Download the form and have it filled out by his/her medical povider.
Place the completed form(s) (along with any required medications) in a gallon ziploc baggie. Write your student's name/ grade/teacher on the outside of the bag with a sharpie.
Contact the school nurse to advise of this situation as soon as possible and schedule a time to meet with the nurse.
Be sure to notify your student's teacher and school nurse of any current or ongoing health related issues.
Lets talk about Head Lice! Click the Head Lice link for information.
Lets talk about asthma! Click the Asthma Link for information.
Lets talk about concussions! Click the Concussion Link for information.