Custodial ServicesBrian Colucci, Head Custodian(770) 888-1222 x 170133
Our custodial staff works hard to maintain a clean and safe facility for our children.Taking pride in how our school looks is important to keeping our school clean. Students and teachers can do this by helping with some small daily tasks. See what these are below.
Expectations for Teachers & Students to Assist the Custodians
- The teachers will have the kids stomp their feet off after recess/PE before entering the building.
- The teachers will bag their trash and put it outside of their room at the end of the school day. If additional trash bags are needed, for a special event or because they are out, the teacher will contact the front office, so that they can tell a custodian.
- The teachers will make sure all “big” trash is picked up off the floor everyday.
- The teachers will make sure all chairs are stacked in 2 stacks at the end of everyday. To make for the most effective cleaning the stacks of chairs should be located in the “cleanest” part of the room.
- The teachers will make sure projects and other student items are off the floor every night inside the classrooms.
- The teachers will make sure projects and other student items are off the floor every night in the hallways.
Last Modified on June 19, 2019