Instructional Technology @ MidwayTransforming, supporting and personalizing learning for teachers and students using technology.Midway's Technology Tools
- Interactive White Boards in every classroom
- Chromebooks in every classroom
- Mobile Chromebook carts
- Digital cameras
- Document cameras
- Digital microscopes
- TV Broadcasting studio with green screen & teleprompter
According to Project Tomorrow CEO Julie Evans and the national Speak Up Survey, students have a very specific idea of how they want to engage technology to enhance the learning process. The top for items include:
- Are continuing to be interested in social-based learning;
- Want to build their own personal learning network with expert resources;
- "Are looking for tools that increase untethered learning; and
- Want a digitally rich learning environment, unencumbered by traditional rules."
Read more about the survey results in the THE Journal Article Digital Learning: What Kids Really Want.
Last Modified on June 2, 2017