Amended Guidelines for Opening School (11/17/20)
Positive COVID-19 Cases 1st Semester
- Nov. 23-27 Thanksgiving Break (No School): Data will be posted 11/27
- Nov. 16-20: 72 positive cases and 3.7% direct exposure
- Nov. 9-13: 82 positive cases and 3.4% direct exposure
- Nov. 2-6: 47 positive cases and 1.6% direct exposure
- Oct. 26-30: 45 positive cases and 2.4% direct exposure
- Oct. 19-23: 39 positive cases and 1.9% direct exposure
- Oct. 12-16: 23 positive cases and 1% direct exposure
- Oct. 5-9: 12 positive cases and 0.66% direct exposure
- Sept. 28-Oct. 2: 23 positive cases and 0.37% direct exposure
- Sept. 21-25 Fall Break (No School): 6 total positive cases (1 LHS, 2 NFHS, and 3 WFHS)
- 1st six weeks of the 2020-21 school year: 111 positive cases of COVID-19 reported out of 38,947 face-to-face (f2f) students and staff
COVID Fact Sheet for Parents/Guardians (Posted 10/22)
Please continue to #StepUpFCS by practicing these five COVID-19 everyday preventive actions!
- Mask Up: Wear a mask over your mouth and nose, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash Up: Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover Up: Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and then wash your hands.
- Back Up: Avoid close contact with people who are sick or stay home if you are sick.
- Clean Up: Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces such as remote controls and doorknobs.