Learning Forward: Purpose and Beliefs
Our Purpose: Why we exist
Every educator engages in effective professional learning every day so every student achieves.
Beliefs: What we stand for
- Every student learns when every educator engages in effective professional learning.
- Schools most complex problems are best solved by educators collaborating and learning together.
- Remarkable professional learning begins with ambitious goals for students.
- Professional learning decisions are strengthened by diversity.
- Sustainable learning cultures require skillful leadership.
- Student learning increases when educators reflect on professional practice and student progress.
Please see Forsyth County’s Standards for Professional Learning on our webpage, as adopted by the Forsyth County Board of Education and Georgia Department of Education.
NCLB Highly Qualified Staffing Requirements: http://tinyurl.com/d4uafto