LHS Mission & Vision
Competing at the highest level takes preparation, persistence, and learning.LHS Vision-
At Lambert High School, we will align our processes, culture, and resources for ALL of our
students to compete at the highest level.
At Lambert High School we believe that:
- The Lambert High School graduate strives to attain excellence.
- The Lambert High School graduate achieves in a challenging curriculum.
- The Lambert High School graduate embraces diversity.
- The Lambert High School graduate accepts personal responsibility.
- The Lambert High School graduate persists in times of opportunity and adversity.
- The Lambert High School graduate works hard and plays hard!
“We are Lambert” means that students, staff, and families will be connected and unified to the Lambert community.
LHS will recognize students and staff for their efforts and performance
LHS will actively involve and recruit involvement from students, staff and families
ALL Lambert High School students will meet and/or exceed standards on the GHSGT/WT and EOCT measures.
Targeted Remediation / Enrichment for ALL students on EOCT / GHSGT
Cross-Curricular Writing Prep
Study Skills development program
Lambert High School students will exceed state percentages on all AP (Advanced Placement) exams and SAT/ACT tests.
Encourage participation in AP courses
Targeted remediation / enrichment for AP specific and SAT skills
- ...Get Obvious About Learning (GOAL); rather than getting obvious about teaching (GOAT)
- ...understand that “equal is not fair and fair is not equal”
- ...make failure more difficult than success
- ...treat everyone and everything with TRC (Total Respect and Caring)
- Excellence takes extreme commitment...
- Integrity in everything we do...