• LonghornsAthlete Forms
    Important Information:

    All student athletes must register through the link below to tryout, practice, or compete at Lambert. 

    Please register under the adult name and add your child/children to the account.  It is recommended that you complete it on a laptop vs. a smartphone. Please choose a team(s) for your child/children.
    Once the account is set up, please upload the forms (link below). If your documents are in PDF format, you can upload multiple forms to one document category. You are also welcome to upload all the documents as one file to the "Physical Packet" option on Privit. Please email Jayne Conley to let her know that the documents have been uploaded to Privit. If you do not have the ability to upload, please feel free to bring your documents to Jayne Conley in the Main Office. 
    Please understand that your child's status will indicate pending until it is verified and cleared by Lambert staff. Thanks for your patience.
    Here are some detailed instructions on navigating Privit:
    If you have any questions or concerns about the safety and privacy of Privit, please contact Privit directly and/or refer to the following article:
    Should you need additional assistance with Privit, please contact their support line from Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm at 1-844-234-4357.  
    Please feel free to contact Jayne Conley at jconley@forsyth.k12.ga.us or call x411023.

    Thank you!  HOOK 'EM HORNS!
    Documents Required:
    Please note copies of any documents completed through Privit, do not need to be submitted to Lambert as they are accessible online. The following documents need to be uploaded into Privit or dropped off to the attention of Jayne Conley. Thank you!
    Physical/Participation Forms:
    1.40 - LIMITS OF PARTICIPATION (GHSA Constitution and By-Laws)
    1.41 Students must have a certificate of an annual physical examination on file at the school prior to participating in any athletic try-outs, practices or games that indicate the students are physically approved for participation.
    (a) Physical examinations will be good for twelve (12) months from the date of the exam. EXCEPTION: Any physical examination taken on or after April 1 in the preceding year will be accepted for the following GHSA school year.
    (b) The physical exam must be conducted by a licensed medical physician, doctor of Osteopathic medicine, nurse practitioner or a physician’s assistant.
    (c) The exam must be signed by an M.D. or D.O., but the doctor's stamp is acceptable if it is in script, and if information appears elsewhere on the form identifying him/her as a medical doctor.(d) The GHSA requires that member schools use the latest edition of the preparticipation physical evaluation form approved by the American Academy of Pediatrics, et. al., found in the “GHSA Forms Notebook.”
    Insurance Coverage:
    The student must provide insurance coverage information on the physical/parent permission form (GHSA and County approved ONLY). If a family wishes to purchase student accident insurance for their child, a form can be obtained from the Athletic Office. The Forsyth County School District does not pay for medical expenses related to injury during competitions or practices. Personal insurance or purchased school insurance is required.  It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to obtain the appropriate insurance coverage.
     If you are interested in purchasing school insurance:
Last Modified on January 25, 2018