Our new Home can be found at https://lamberttrack.com or at http://longhorncoach.org. Both links will take you to the same place. Unfortunately, the first link cannot be accessed using the school's network for a couple of weeks because it is a new domain.
Team announcements and updates will be found on our new site.
- Athletes must upload their physical/consent forms to DragonFly before they can attend any practices, including pre-season conditioning.
- The school no longer accepts paper forms.
- Physical Forms and DragonFly Instructions
- Email Dawn Truskowski (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Begins Tuesday, November 9th
- Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout November and December unless otherwise posted
- Meet at the stadium from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Begins Monday, January 10th
- Practice will be every day we have school from 3:55 pm to 5:25 pm at the track
- 4 x 200m is an official event this year
- Visit https://www.ghsa.net/track-and-field for state qualifying information
Head CoachAssistant Coaches
- Coach Moran
- Coach Leonard
- Coach Donnel
- Coach Negley
- Coach Keels