In an effort to provide excellent customer service, we are using the same on-line meal payment program as last year. MyPaymentsPlus.com (MPP) is an on-line service that allows parents to make payments to student’s meal account with a debit or credit card. MPP can help parents monitor their child's account balance, view account transactions and history, set-up auto-payments, and receive low balance alerts. Signing up is easy.There are many advantages to using our online payment solution:
School meals are healthier than ever!! What better way to ensure that your child has a nutritious meal everyday at school than by funding their meal account on-line. Of course, meal payments can also be made by sending cash or checks (payable to the school cafeteria) to the school with your child.
- Accepts credit card prepayments 24 hours per day.
- Funds are usually available to students at the school within 24 hours.
- Automated update to student accounts within 24 to 48 hours.
- Can set low balance notifications so they never run out of funds.
- Can set for automatic payments when balance reaches your pre-set amount.
- Access to view your child’s account balance and purchasing habits at any time.
- Balance from last school year will be available to your student on the first day of school.
- Faster meal lines, decreased customer wait time.
- Registration and credit card information is protected with the most advanced internet security.
- There is even a mobile app for making meal pre-payments while on the go.
Funds remaining in student accounts at the end of the school year will be in their account for the next school year. However use this form to request a REFUND