We are using the same online meal payment program as last year. MyPaymentsPlus.com (MPP) is an online service that allows parents to make payments to the student’s meal account with a debit or credit card. MPP can help parents monitor their child's account balance, view account transactions and history, set-up auto-payments, and receive low balance alerts. Signing up is easy.There are many advantages to using our online payment solution:
- Accepts credit card prepayments 24 hours per day.
- Funds are usually available to students at the school within 24 hours.
- Automated update to student accounts within 24 to 48 hours.
- Can set low balance notifications so they never run out of funds.
- Can set for automatic payments when balance reaches your pre-set amount.
- Access to view your child’s account balance and purchasing habits at any time.
- Balance from last school year will be available to your student on the first day of school.
- Faster meal lines, decreased customer wait time.
- Registration and credit card information is protected with the most advanced internet security.
- There is even a mobile app for making meal pre-payments while on the go.
Of course, meal payments can also be made by sending cash or checks (payable to the school cafeteria) to school with your child.
Simply register at https://www.mypaymentsplus.com for the convenience of transferring funds to your child's meal account. With a valid credit card/debit card or checking account, transfers are easy to do from home or when using a smartphone. Parents/guardians must use the student's 6-digit ID number (including leading zeros) and school name to register to have access to place money on their child’s account. If parents/guardians do not know their child’s student ID, please contact the school office. This online payment service has a 3.99% transaction fee for the total transaction amount no matter how many student accounts are funded. This fee goes directly to the service provider, not to Forsyth Co. Schools or to the Nutrition Program.
Funds remaining in student accounts at the end of the school year will be in their account for the next school year. However use this form to request a REFUND