10 Great Reasons to Work in School Nutrition
- Conveniently located
- Work hours correspond with school day
- Holidays correspond with school holidays
- Variety of work schedules (5 - 7.5 hours/day)
- Free lunches during work hours
- Job satisfaction of working with children
- Great employee benefits
- Educational opportunities
- No weekend work
- School and community involvement
The School Nutrition Program is feeding more students than ever before because of the tremendous growth and therefore we need additional employees. If you are interested in work or would just like more information, please contact the School Nutrition Department at extension 202423. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like a career opportunity that would allow you to have the same schedule as your school age child, we are always looking for qualified candidates for permanent employment or substitute work. Food service assistant starting hourly wage is highly competitive with commercial food service. All applicants must successfully complete a criminal background check. Visit the human resources web page for application information.