Employment & Income Verification
Forsyth County Schools (FCS) is dedicated to protecting our employees' information and providing great customer service. In that effort, we've partnered with Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a valid permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Verifiers (mortgage lenders, banks, apartment complexes, and others) seeking employment and/or income information for our employee’s must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
Verifiers can submit requests by:
- Log in at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter our unique organization code: 3912F8
- Please be prepared to provide the employee’s date of birth and last four digits of the Social Security Number.
For additional information on this process, contact Human Resources (770-887-2461) or visit Verifent.
NOTE: Please allow five (5) business days to complete your request.
All other verification requests will be processed by FCS central office. See below for further details.
New and current FCS employees Experience Verification process:
Former FCS employees Experience Verification process:
- Download the appropriate experience verification form (listed below)
- Provide a copy to each of your previous employers for completion.
- Submit the completed forms to FCS via the mailing address or fax number listed below.
- Obtain your current employer's experience verification form
- Submit to FCS via the mailing address or fax number listed below
- The completed form will be returned via your chosen method
1120 Dahlonega Highway
Cumming, GA 30040