International Exchange Students
Forsyth County Schools is now accepting International Exchange Students. We have included some further guidelines and information for the 2022-2023 school year below.
- Application Window– January 31, 2022 - April 15, 2022. Deadline is Friday, April 15, 2022.
- We only accept applications for international exchange students from CSIET-approved exchange organizations.
- Exchange organizations may send applications to Mrs. Allison Rinehart at ARinehart@forsyth.k12.ga.us for applications to Alliance Academy for Innovation, Denmark, South Forsyth, and West Forsyth High School and Ms. Spencer O'Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org for applications to East Forsyth, Forsyth Central, Lambert, and North Forsyth High School.
- Principals are given the autonomy to approve or deny acceptance of any International Exchange students to their school.
- All Exchange programs must be approved by CSIET (The Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) and registered through the Forsyth County Schools System.
- For further information, please access our Exchange Student Board Policy
If you wish to apply, please contact one of the following International Exchange Team Members below. Thank you!
Michaela Claus-Nix, World Language Content Specialist
Teaching and Learning, Forsyth County Board of Education
770-887-2461 ext. 202249
Allison Rinehart, Lead Counselor
West Forsyth High School
770-888-3470 ext. 331059
Lambert High School
678-965-5050 ext. 411080
Dr. Kimberly Bennett
Director, Student Support Services
Forsyth County Board of Education