International Exchange Students
Forsyth County Schools is now accepting International Exchange Students. We have included some further guidelines and information for the 2024-2025 school year below.
- Application Window– January 31, 2024 - March 31,2024. Deadline is March 31,2024.
- We only accept applications for international exchange students from CSIET-approved exchange organizations.
- Exchange organizations may send applications to Mrs. Allison Rinehart at ARinehart@forsyth.k12.ga.us for applications to Denmark, North Forsyth, South Forsyth, and West Forsyth High School and Ms. Spencer O'Grady at firstname.lastname@example.org for applications to Alliance Academy for Innovation, East Forsyth, Forsyth Central, and Lambert High School.
- Principals are given the autonomy to approve or deny acceptance of any International Exchange students to their school.
- All Exchange programs must be approved by CSIET (The Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) and registered through the Forsyth County Schools System.
- For further information, please access our Exchange Student Board Policy
If you wish to apply, please contact one of the following International Exchange Team Members below. Thank you!
Dr. Melanie Dunn
Teaching and Learning, Forsyth County Board of Education
770-887-2461 ext. 202249
Allison Rinehart, Lead Counselor
West Forsyth High School
770-888-3470 ext. 331059
Lambert High School
678-965-5050 ext. 411080
Amy Short Lead School Counselor
FCS Student Support, Forsyth County Board of Education
770-781-2264 ext. 202338