International Exchange Students
Forsyth County Schools is now accepting International Exchange Students. We have included some further guidelines and information for the 2021-22 school year below.
- Application Deadline – Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Due to the pandemic, we are limiting the number of International Exchange Students to one per school for this school year.
- Principals are given the autonomy to approve or deny acceptance of any International Exchange students to their school.
- All Exchange programs must be approved by CSIET (The Council on Standards for International Educational Travel) and registered through the Forsyth County Schools System.
- For further information, please access our Exchange Student Board Policy
If you wish to apply, please contact one of the following International Exchange Team Members below. Thank you!
Michaela Claus-Nix, World Language Content Specialist
Teaching and Learning, Forsyth County Board of Education
770-887-2461 ext. 202249
Josh Owens, Lead Counselor
North Forsyth High School
770-781-6637 ext. 160236
Allison Rinehart, Lead Counselor
West Forsyth High School
770-888-3470 ext. 331059
Director, Student Support Services
Forsyth County Board of Education