2019-2020 Parking Policies
The application process for parking for the 2019-2020 school year will follow the procedures below:
By completing an online application, you agree to abideby all of the Parking Rules and Regulations as posted.If you currently have your Class CP or MP Provisional License
(your "Learner's Permit") you can still apply for a parking spot
if you will have your full license (Class C, D, or M) by July 24.
The parking fee is payable when parking
tags are picked up on July 23 and 24.
If you have already started or submitted an application, you can click on the green button above to edit that application. You must be logged into the same Google account you used to fill out the application previously; otherwise, a new application will be started for you, and may invalidate your application.
Parking Application Requirements
- Only rising seniors may apply at this time.
- Application window begins Wednesday, May 1st and ends Friday, May 10th.
- This year, the parking application is an online form. The form will require a Google account to complete, and will only let you submit one application per account. If you have multiple students who need to apply, each will need to use a different account. (Every FCSS student has their own Google account through the district.)
- Proof of eligibility is still required - you should digitally scan a copy of your valid GA driver's license (front and back), proof of insurance, and vehicle registration.
- If you have concerns about digital file security, you should still complete the application online (leaving the Proof of Eligibility Upload blank), and deliver a photocopy of the above information to Mrs. McCance in the West Hall office between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM on the days of the application window.
- If more applications are received than there are parking spots, then the selection process will be through a random lottery of all eligible applications. THERE IS A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS AVAILABLE.
- All parking will be pre-assigned.
- If any spots remain after all of the eligible senior applications are processed, a second lottery for rising sophomores and juniors will be open from Monday, May 13th through Thursday, May 23rd.
- The list(s) of students receiving parking spots will be posted in the SFHS Student Body Group in itsLearning.
Special notice: Due to the increased number of students participating in a non-traditional school day, we will not be able to honor any special parking considerations for students involved in programs like Out of District, MOWR, IE2, Teaching as a Profession, athletics, band, internships, or any similar programs. We recognize this is a huge inconvenience but there is no way to prioritize who would receive spaces and there simply are not enough spots to fill all needs. Thank you for your understanding as we deal with growing pains.
For any questions or clarification, please feel free to contact Mr. Scott Morlanne at email@example.com.