• Affidavit of Residency

    The Affidavit of Residency form is used when a parent/guardian is living with someone else and cannot provide proof of residency documents in their own name. In this case, the affidavit form must be used and proof of residency documents are to be provided by the person providing the residency (owner/landlord).
    The affidavit must be completed by both parties and both sections must be notarized. Notaries are available at your child's school or at the Registration and Records Center.
    Affidavit of Residency Form (English) (Spanish)