Alliance Academy is full for the 2023-2024 School Year and has no availability for new students.
To apply for the 2024-25 school year, please check back on this webpage for updated information about applying to Alliance Academy for Innovation. Students apply during their 8th grade year to start attending AAI their 9th grade year of school.
The mission of Alliance Academy for Innovation is to provide pathways for students to own their future in college, career, and life. At Alliance Academy, a student will discover a school that fosters the development of a life-long learner through unique, exciting, and innovative career-interest themed academies. Courses are relevant, meaningful, and applicable within each academy. Through collaboration with business, industry, higher education, and Forsyth County Schools, experiences at Alliance Academy allow graduates to compete globally and have endless possibilities.
The student who has demonstrated successful past academic performance, has satisfactory attendance, is highly motivated, and has acquired good time management skills will be successful at Alliance Academy. A successful Alliance Academy student possesses the following characteristics.
- Self-motivated and family-supported
- Has a desire to be challenged intellectually and academically
- Technologically literate
- Is open to new ideas and thrives in an innovative learning environment
- Has a desire to participate in school and community activities, including CTSOs
- Has a desire to participate in Work-Based Learning, Honors Mentorship, Advanced Placement or Dual Enrollment courses