Connecting Dreams to Success!
Thank you for your interest in working with the Forsyth County Schools' Family!
FCS serves over 49,300 students and is the largest employer in the county with 7,643 full/part-time employees and substitutes. Since 2000, our student enrollment has grown 215%. We have built 20 new schools and all existing schools received additions/modifications. For 2018-19, we are home to 39 schools – 21 elementary, 10 middle, 6 high, 1 virtual 6-12 school, and 1 college and career high school. By 2022, we will open 4 additional new schools.
We are progressive, while maintaining a welcoming, supportive, and nurturing culture for students and staff alike. Please click on the links below to learn more about our application process, view openings, or submit an application.
Prospective Employees and Current Substitutes
- Learn about our application process
- View our current open positions
- Start or continue an application for employment
- Use passcodes that were sent to me
- Request technical assistance
- View internal positions
- Submit or continue an internal application/transfer request form
- Code of Ethics, Effective January 1, 2018