Connecting Dreams to Success!
Thank you for your interest in working with the Forsyth County Schools Family!
FCS serves 53,500+ students and is the largest employer in the county with over 8,000 full/part-time employees and substitutes. Since 2000, our student enrollment has grown 215%. We have built 23 new/replacement schools and all existing schools received additions or modifications. For 2022-23, we are home to 42 schools – 23 elementary, 11 middle, 7 high, and 1 college and career high school.
Prospective Employees and Current Substitutes
- Learn about our application process
- View our current open positions
- Start or continue an application for employment
- View internal positions
- Submit or continue an internal application/transfer request form
- The Code of Ethics for Educators