- January 16th (6:00 - 7:30) - Special Programs Night
- Rising 9th Grade Parent Nights:
- January 21st (6:00 - 7:45): Last names A-K
- January 22nd (6:00 - 7:45): Last names L-Z
- February 8th (9:00 - 11:00) - The Great Dane Exerience
- March 4th (8:00am) - March 11th (4:00pm): Portal Opens **Only applies to students currently enrolled in Forsyth County Public Schools**
- Students/parents can view course recommendations.
- Students will select elective options (including 3 alternatives choices).
- 70/70 is the goal.
- March 16th (8:00am) - March 23rd (4:00pm): Course Waiver Form available.
- Information HERE
- April 15th (8:00am) - April 17th (4:00pm): Portal open for view-only access of course requests.
- Help Session Live Chats:
- The counseling Staff and Mr. Carnaroli will be holding 3 chat help sessions starting this week to help answer any questions you may have as you work through the course registration process.
⇒Online registration information for Georgia Virtual School and Forsyth Virtual School for the Summer and Fall/Spring can be found HERE
If you are a new student (not currently enrolled in Forsyth County Schools) enrolling at Denmark High School, please set up a registration appointment at the Hill Center. https://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/Page/46421
Once you have registered with the Hill Center, please fill out the following form to set up an appointment with Mrs. Spurlock over the summer: https://doodle.com/poll/yei3ceu2p47gk469
All appointments will be held in the counseling suite at Denmark High School.
Counselors will resume regular work hours on Thursday, July 18th. If you are registering after this time, you will set up a registration appointment with your alpha-assigned counselor.
Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.