Fee: SAT (no writing) $47.50, SAT (with writing) $64.50 | *For fee waiver information see Ms. Spurlock in the Counseling Office.
Fee: ACT (no writing) $50.50, ACT (with writing) $67.00 | *For fee waiver information see Ms. Spurlock in the Counseling Office.
When? Wednesday, Oct 10, 2018
Who? Interested 9th and 11th grade students
Important Information for Testers
- Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 6:00 AM - Registration Begins
- Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $7 late fee.
- Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
- Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 11:59 AM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be canceled and exams will not be ordered
- Exam Date: Wednesday, Oct 10, 2018
- Cost: $18 for all 9th and 11th graders
Note: All 10th grade students will take the PSAT at no cost and do not need to register.
Interested 9th and 11th grade students should register online. Students can pay online via the registration site.
Home school students may participate in the PSAT at a designated Forsyth County school. Home school students interested in taking the PSAT should contact Ms. Nikki Thomas at NFHS.
Contact Denmark's PSAT Coordinator, Heather Tallant, with any questions regarding testing or financial assistance needs:
470-533-2521 ext: 511462
Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.