• transcripts and ncaa

  • ncaa


    In order to participate in athletics and receive athletically based financial aid, you must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center and meet academic and amateurism eligibility standards. In order to register with the eligibility center, you must have a valid U.S. Social Security Number and pay a $60 eligibility center fee. 

    Below is a list of steps to take beginning in your freshman year to make sure you are eligible to participate in college athletics:

    • Freshman/Sophomore Year

      • Verify with your high school counselor and the on-line core-course listing to make sure the courses you are taking are eligible.

    • Junior Year

      • Register with the eligibility center.

      • Make sure you are still on course to meet core-course requirements (verify you have the correct number of core courses and that the core courses are on your high school's list with the eligibility center).

      • After your junior year, have your high school counselor send a copy of your transcript to the NCAA Clearinghouse.

      • If you have attended any other high schools, make sure a transcript is sent to the eligibility center from each high school.

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999"). No test scores will be accepted unless they come directly from the testing agency.

      • Begin your amateurism questionnaire.

    • Senior Year

      • When taking the ACT or SAT, request test scores to be sent to the eligibility center (the code is "9999").

      • Complete amateurism questionnaire and sign the final authorization signature on-line on or after April 1 if you are expecting to enroll in college in the fall semester. (If you are expecting to enroll for spring semester, sign the final authorization signature on or after October 1 of the year prior to enrollment.)

      • Have your high school counselor send a final transcript with proof of graduation to the eligibility center.


    Other Important Information: 

    • Clearinghouse Address (to send transcripts)

    NCAA Eligibility Center
    Certification Processing
    PO Box 7136
    Indianapolis, IN 46207-7136
    • SAT website (to request test scores)


    • ACT website (to request test scores)


  • transcripts  


    Transcript requests are done through your MyPaymentsPlus account. Each transcript request is $4.25. 

    To request/pay for a transcript that you wish to be sent to an in state college, please visit www.mypaymentsplus.com

    For students that are requesting transcripts to out of state schools you must submit payment through MyPaymentsPlus as well as bring in an envelope with 3 stamps addressed to the school's admissions office.  

  • Forsyth County Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or gender in employment decisions or educational programs and activities.