•  Records Requests for Former High School Graduates and Withdrawn Students

    (Graduated prior to 2020)

    (Withdrew from High School prior to 05-24-2019) 

    (Withdrew from Elementary or Middle School prior to 5-24-19)

    Forsyth County Schools utilizes Parchment for all inactive records requests. 

    Please contact the Special Education Department (770-887-2461, ext. 202359 or cnorthcutt@forsyth.K12.ga.us) to request Special Education Records.
    ACT (http://www.act.org) and SAT (http://www.collegeboard.org) scores may be requested directly from the testing agency.
    Please Note:  
    Birth certificates and immunization records are kept on file 
    one year after a student graduates/withdraws and then shredded in accordance with state retention 
    guidelines.  Students 
    may contact their former Physician or
    Department to request their immunization records.  Students 
    contact Vital Records or a Probate Court in the state/county that they were born to request a copy 
    of their 
    birth certificate.
    Diploma Copies are not available.  You may request your transcript as proof of graduation.
      For More Information, Contact:
     Forsyth County Schools
    Almon C. Hill Educational Center
    Inactive Student Records Department
    136 Almon C. Hill Drive
    Cumming, GA 30040
    Phone:  678-947-0863, ext 5