Class of 2021 Graduation: May 25, 7pm at Infinite Energy Arena
- Senior dues must be paid ONLINE ONLY at www.gabalfour.com for the Class of 2021 beginning on July 1st . See price increases below.
- Dues: Check with Sean Smith about payment timeline.
- $125 until 10/01
- $145 until 12/31
- $170 until 1/31
- $195 until 4/24
- $210 for the remainder of the year
- Senior dues pay for Cap, Gown, Tassel, Senior gift, Senior breakfast, Senior baccalaureate reception, Graduation programs, Gwinnett Arena rental, diploma covers, and diploma.
To book senior pictures, please click here to access Cady Studios website.
- Nationally Recognized Honor Societies w/GPA Requirements
- The National Honorary Beta Club
- GHP Alumni
- AP Capstone Diploma
- IB Diploma
- STEM Graduates
- Val/Sal Medals
Senior students are eligible to earn a medallion at graduation in the following areas: advanced academic, fine arts, foreign language, and/or career tech. To earn a medallion, students must be a member of an honor society and have completed at least 3 courses within their area of completion, as well as additional requirements located here. To qualify, students must complete a Pathway Verification Form and turn it into their honor society sponsor by February 23, 2021. If a student qualifies for a medallion in multiple areas, they will receive a “pin” for each additional pathway. Students will only receive 1 medallion.
Counselors will be working to process midyear reports for ALL Common App schools once all first semester grades are posted on transcripts. Midyear reports should be completed by the end of January. If your student needs a midyear report submitted for a non-Common App school, have them fill out this form: https://forms.gle/L6ibeRFDMw36pkJJ6 and follow up with their counselor.