2021-2022 AAI NTHS Information can be located on:
NTHS 2021-2022 Application - Juniors ONLY, due to any CTSO Advisor or Mrs. Jager by September 17, 2021. Be sure to print and attach unofficial transcript from Infinite Campus.
Seniors who joined last year are still members and simply need to complete the service/participation credits and Dress for Success credits this Fall. Your CTSO Advisor will distribute your Fall Tracker after Fall Break.
All students who sign up must complete this form for the school.
THERE WILL BE PHYSICAL TRACKERS FOR NTHS THIS YEAR. CTSO ADVISORS WILL DISTRIBUTE THESE TO THEIR CTSO MEMBERS the last week of SEPTEMBER.
Lead NTHS Advisor:
Mary Beth Jager, firstname.lastname@example.org
All CTAE teachers are co-advisors
The nationally recognized Honor Society for students taking Career & Technical Education classes who demonstrate excellence in their studies and who are involved in activities that support our community.
The purpose of Alliance's NTHS chapter is to unify and promote the high- achieving students enrolled in all CTE courses and their respective co-curricular organizations: DECA, FBLA, FIRST, HOSA, SkillsUSA, TSA.
Why Join NTHS:
- You will receive the NTHS honors cord, membership certificate, official pin, window decal, white graduation cap tassel and an official NTHS honors seal on your diploma.
- NTHS membership is required to earn a medallion in pathway completion.
- NTHS is respected by business, industry and education as an organization that fosters scholastic achievements, skill development, leadership, responsibility, and good character.
- Membership adds value and prestige to your resume and portfolio
- You will meet people with similar goals and interests
- What is Required for Membership (to earn NTHS honors cord)
- Juniors only may apply (Seniors this year ONLY may apply with CTSO advisor approval)
- Students with a Cumulative 3.0+ GPA
- Students who maintain an 85% average in all CTE classes
- Membership in your area of study's CTSO (DECA, FBLA, FIRST, HOSA, SkillsUSA, TSA)
- Students who earn 4 service credits a semester through CTSO involvement
- Remain an active member until graduation
Members pay a one time membership fee of $55 on www.mypaymentsplus.com
Applications are available abvoe and through CTSO advisors. Please see below:
DECA: Joan Irwin
FBLA: Jennifer Crowder, Wendy Martin, Chris Webb
FIRST: Arpan Bosmia
HOSA: Janice Kochevar, Greg Erdely
Skills USA: Holly Scroggs, Stephanie Pickens, Debra McCormick
TSA: Bryan Fagan
NTHS Applications are due by September 17, 2021 to any CTSO Advisor or Mrs. Jager in the Innovation Lounge
Join Remind by texting @nthsaa to 81010
Service credit opportunities are determined per individual CTSO.
Note to parents: There will not necessarily be an advisor or sponsor present at events where your child is volunteering unless it is a DECA, FBLA, FIRST, HOSA, SkillsUSA or TSA sponsored event. Please be cognizant of this.