Return to Headlines
Open House Information
Open House Reminders
- ALL students (virtual and face-to-face) will receive a call from their teacher on Monday, August 10th between the hours of 8:30-11:00 am.
- ALL students (virtual and face-to-face) are invited to participate in their designated Open House time.
- Please remember, masks are expected during Open House. Also, we appreciate you limiting Open House to the student and one parent to help with physical distancing.
- Grades 1-5 Open House will take place outdoors, in our Sharon Parking lots. Please carefully review the information above for your designated time and location (some grade levels are in the FRONT parking lot and some are in the BACK parking lot).
- If you are a VIRTUAL Kindergarten student, your teacher will give you the option of an outside Open House OR an inside classroom visit. All FACE-TO-FACE Kindergarten and Pre-K students will be able to schedule a time with their teacher to come into the building and see the classroom. Again, please limit this experience to ONE parent and the Kindergarten student (no siblings).
- If you are a VIRTUAL student and requested a chromebook, your teacher will have it for you during Open House. Please verify with your teacher during your phone call on August 10th that you need a chromebook issued to you.
- If you ordered a School Supply Box and are a VIRTUAL student, your teacher will have it available for pick up during Open House.
- If you ordered a School Supply Box and are a FACE-TO-FACE student, your supply box will be in the classroom on the first day of school. (If you would like to take it home with you at Open House, just let the teacher know when they call on August 10th).
- Our NURSE and PTO will have stations during Open House as well. We encourage you to SUPPORT AND JOIN OUR PTO, as they provide educational funding that is needed for our students.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to welcoming all of our Sharon families back for an amazing year ahead.
Amy Bartlett, Principal