Return to Headlines

Records Request Information - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Records Request Information


Beginning December 1, 2019, all records requests (transcripts, graduation verifications, birth certificates, etc) for FORMER students will be handled through the Forsyth County School Students Records Center.


The Student Records Center utilizes Parchment for all inactive records requests.  Please go to to submit your request.  You will enter Forsyth County Schools Alumni as the school you are requesting records from.


Requests are processed in the order in which they are received within 5 business days.  Former students that are 18 years old or older should submit their request themselves.  The parent/legal guardian should submit requests for students that are under 18 years of age.